What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do you have anyway to download the youtube video?

windbanasmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have met one youtube video which is rich knowledge for me and my friends. Therefore, I want to download the youtube and save it. But I can not do that for the youtube without download button. Anyone can help me download youtube? Do you have anyway to download the youtube video? Thank you very much.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I always mark a clip as Watch Later or Favorites so I can come back and watch it again.

Although there are apps that can assist in downloading a local copy.

Hissyfits

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ointegrity said:
McTube Pro does it for me. Give it a shot

Playtube offine is great too. Just search the video. Tap on the + button next to it and it goes in the offline section. Then you can watch later without wifi or 4G. Free version keeps 20 vids, paid version, unlimited.

AAA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can use Mxtube on iPhone or iPad, you can get it Cydia

And on PC i simply download them by RealPlayer

cinco312

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ProTube Pro on cydia. I don't remember what repo you need to find it. They're also other options like DL a video downloader, you copy and paste the URL, some even have a built in browser.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I use TagDiskHD+.
Clunky name for a clunky app but it does the job.

Most reactions

Latest posts