What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xilisoft Download YouTube Video For Free

slang701

iPF Noob
Reaction score
200-x-download-youtube-video2.jpg

Love YouTube videos? Now you can download and keep these videos in your own personal collection. Xilisoft Download YouTube Video is a FREE, high speed, and easy-to-handle YouTube video download software.

This YouTube video downloader is an easy to use and flexible application that allows you to drag the YouTube URL directly to the program itself. There are multiple options to make your downloading easy: download directly with Internet Explores right-click menu or with the programs own built-in browser. Moreover, multithread and batch processing assures you the fastest download speeds.

Completely free software for downloading YouTube videos
Download YouTube HD videos
Download YouTube FLV video files directly from Internet Explorer's right-click menu or built-in browser
Get Win version
Get Mac version

Last edited:

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Sorry but this is buggy as hell. Any updates for it?

LOL and youtube now provides movies in MP4 format so conversion is not needed all that has to be done is download the video file. (can be done yourself by looking for the movie URL in the pages source code)

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I should have been more specific....

When I tried to use this all I got was CONSTANT popups saying that 10.1 script has failed yada yada yada.

I tried on oh my hackintosh as well......exact same thing. Since both are fully updated I have no choice but to point at the program for being at fault.

Since then I downloaded and installed Wondershare....it works perfectly.

I also use Downloadhelper for Firefox. That works awesome!!!!

Last edited:

Madeline543

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Real fast searching!!! This software allows to keep the last albums on my Mac. Support MP4 and MP3
formats. Keeps video on my Mac and music automatically on iTunes. I can listen to it on my iPhone. It is
also very easy to use. Moviesherlock is a very good program.

Oltrelogo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Real fast searching, Xilisoft download you tube video is the software for us if we are addicted to you tube videos. We will be capable to download and preserve these videos in our personal individual collection.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Or you could download tagdisk HD+ from the app store that downloads directly to iPad & perfectly formatted for the iPad in mp4 format.

Most reactions

Latest posts