What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to load video like from youtube and other source to my ipad

asees

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi . I am a new user of iPad & am facing problem of loading YouTube and other video directly to my iPod . Like when I use my pc in which I have realplayer installed while viewing I can download but I can't configure similar way on iPad . Pls help . Thanks

Tip

iPF Noob
Reaction score
asees said:
Hi . I am a new user of iPad & am facing problem of loading YouTube and other video directly to my iPod . Like when I use my pc in which I have realplayer installed while viewing I can download but I can't configure similar way on iPad . Pls help . Thanks

This topic is covered in other threads in detail. There is no way to save YouTube video from YouTube web site to iPad directly.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This can be tricky as YouTube likes to move the goal posts regularly. Wouldn't want to lose ad revenue.

Have used several apps that downloaded in the past but no longer work.
Currently I'm having the most success with TagDisk HD.

Another option would be to use an app like Video Hunter which doesn't download but is a useful bookmarking organiser.

Most reactions

Latest posts