What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Disappearing app

lennywc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded the 2.99 app war pinball hd, when the app finished downloading it just disappeared. I went back to the AppStore to try again and found the install button greyed out. I checked my restrictions but nothing is being restricted , restrictions is not turned on. So here I sit , out 2.99 and no app to show for it. Can anyone help?

Mav777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you try syncing with iTunes to see if it is on the app list there?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go to the spotlight search page and type the name of the app. Does it appear in the results?

OP
L

lennywc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Checked my file system and found it under applications. But the app icon will not stay visible on my page. I erased the app from my file system and then went back to AppStore and was able to reinstall, but as soon as it was finished downloading the icon disappeared again. What the hell is going on?

Rena

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lennywc said:
Checked my file system and found it under applications. But the app icon will not stay visible on my page. I erased the app from my file system and then went back to AppStore and was able to reinstall, but as soon as it was finished downloading the icon disappeared again. What the hell is going on?

I am having a similar problem with Fanhattan. Not staying visible.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have exceeded the number of pages so it is not visible Go to your computer and iTunes and attach the ipad. Look at applications and you will see all pages including the pages not visible. Either delete apps from the ipad ie turn off or create folders which will allow more apps

Most reactions

Latest posts