What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

digitizer help

xolo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey can anyone help me. i recently changed the digitizer on my ipad 2 but when i turned it on the touch controls are all messed up. if i wanna unlock it i have to touch on the left sideas if the screen was rotated and its not. if i rotated it rotates again. i do hope someone can helps me and thanks for everything

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
xolo10 said:
hey can anyone help me. i recently changed the digitizer on my ipad 2 but when i turned it on the touch controls are all messed up. if i wanna unlock it i have to touch on the left sideas if the screen was rotated and its not. if i rotated it rotates again. i do hope someone can helps me and thanks for everything

You either have a loose connection or the replacement digitizer may be faulty.

OP
X

xolo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i have already checked the connection so i guess the part is faulty. thanks for your help

Most reactions

Latest posts