What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen Rotation Question

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was using my iPad and something strange happened. All of a sudden the screen rotation stopped working. And to answer the obvious question...yes, the screen rotation function was enabled.

I turned off the machine and turned it back on and now everything works fine. Has anyone else experienced this? What's causing it? And what can be done to correct it if it happens again? Thanks.

Jeeper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I haven't had that happen. I have found that certain apps don't "rotate", that's just how they are. If it was with all of your stuff, then it may have been a "glitch". And turning the iPad off, frequently resolves many "glitches" as you found out. Hope this does't turn into a permanent problem for you. Good luck.

JackMalone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had a similar problem, but they eventually diagnosed my accelerometer to be defective. Hopefully not the same problem..

Kabona

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Screen rotation locked on me about a week ago....once and only time....just restarted ipad and thought nothing more of it

Most reactions

Latest posts