What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delivery Notice (Everyone Should Read)

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This morning I received notice that my iPad is on the way. As you can imagine, I'm extremely happy about this! :D

However, there is something that everyone should know. My iPad is being shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) Worldwide Express NOT Fedex. If all goes well (with customs) I'll get my machine on Good Friday (yes, UPS is working on Good Friday).
I called Apple's customer service to inquire about this. She said that both Fedex and UPS are major carriers for them and sometimes they're shipped via UPS. Just thought you'd like to know. :ipad-front:

Rudinater

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why should everyone read this:confused:

Not everyone has ordered their Ipad one line, even those that have ordered online many have already received their Ipad all ready so they won't care either:p

OP
Knightoftheapp

Knightoftheapp

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Not everyone has ordered their Ipad one line, even those that have ordered online many have already received their Ipad all ready so they won't care either:p

I'm just trying to help everyone out (as we all are). A lot of us did order it on-line and most are Fedex delivery.

If you don't like what I posted, that's certainly your choice.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I'm just trying to help everyone out (as we all are). A lot of us did order it on-line and most are Fedex delivery.

If you don't like what I posted, that's certainly your choice.

I agree. No reason to be rude ~ the OP was just trying to pass along what they had learned.

autumnbaby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate when my packages get delivered with UPS. Fedex always delivers to my house around noon and the earliest UPS delivers is 3pm. I work swing shift at the hospital so when it is UPS I don't get to play with my new toys until I get home after 11pm :p

Most reactions