What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

deleting bookmarks

psacake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how do i delete bookmarks ?
i have read all the manuals and still can't do it HELP

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
how do i delete bookmarks ?
i have read all the manuals and still can't do it HELP

Can you be a little more specific?
safari bookmarks?
iBook bookmarks?

in safari, click the bookmark button to pull up your bookmarks. Then click the edit button. click the red minus button on the one you want to delete and a delete button will show up.

in iBooks just click the red bookmark in the top corner to remove it.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
e4162c23.png

Last edited:

Bluesjam

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mike, I hate to hi-jack a thread but, did you have to upload the screenshot to your PC to be able to draw on the pic? Is there some way to do that on the iPad?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mike, I hate to hi-jack a thread but, did you have to upload the screenshot to your PC to be able to draw on the pic? Is there some way to do that on the iPad?
I haven't done this, but if you have a graphic editing program like ArtStudio for iPad, you can edit your screen shots then upload them to Photobucket from the Photobucket app.

I don't do it that often so I just do it the old fashioned way by emailing the screen shot to myself and opening it on my PC where I add the circles and arrows (and the paragraph on the back explaining each one - you'd have to be an Arlo Guthrie fan to appreciate that one) with Paint and then upload it to Photobucket.

I am finding in this forum that screen shots are very helpful so I may just let $2.99 out of my wallet and try the ArtStudio app so I can eliminate the emailing step.

Back to your regularly scheduled topic...

WAM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Related question. To establish new Bookmark Folder, I'm supposed to touch New Folder button. Where/what is that?

Desmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't seem to have Bookmarks under the bookmark icon, only history. No edit button. I'm trying to delete Items on the bookmark bar.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
at the top left of that drop down where it says History should be a button to move back to bookmarks where you'll then see the bookmarks bar folder click that then edit on the top right and you can delete.

Most reactions

Latest posts