What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bookmarks

Nicozuna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,

Is there a way to organize your bookmarks in alphabetical order, cos i can't find it. When I try manually do it, it keeps going back to the order I bookmark them. Oh and it's the the new iPad if that makes any difference.

Thanks for any info

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, there is no automatic way to arrange your bookmarks. However, if you press Edit (in the bookmark folder) and move around the bookmarks to your order (by pressing and holding the three lines on the right side), then press "Done" when you are finished, the bookmarks should stay where you leave them.

I've noticed that if you don't press Done, then usually the changes you make don't "stick."

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

OP
N

Nicozuna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah I just tried that and then went back and it still moves them around, there in a better order but still not the way I first put them.

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nicozuna said:
Yeah I just tried that and then went back and it still moves them around, there in a better order but still not the way I first put them.

I sorted all my bookmarks into folders first then sorted the folders which seems to work quite well.

Darkangelwitch (Surrey) Sent from my iPad using iPF

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nicozuna said:

Bookmarks are also synced to the cloud, this could be why they revert back , so check that setting

Most reactions