What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delete photo's

yeffahem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I have a group of photos on my ipad2 which I downloaded with icloud from my PC, I now find that I cannot delete them from ipad . Any solutions?
regards jm

nammi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
go to setting > icloud > photostream > set to "off" ... then delete the photo

Bass656

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If the photos you are trying to delete are in an album that was created on your PC, you will probably need to go to your PC and change which folders you want to sync to your iPad. I have noticed the same things myself, and while I have not explored all of the permutations of how and why, I believe this will solve your issue.

Greygoose_ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Log into iCloud , a kick on your account name and go to advanced. Click on photo stream and clear the photos.

Next go into iPad and turn off photo stream and click ok to delete the photos .

Next goto photos and the photo stream folder to see if there's anything there. If there is, reboot your iPad and look again.

Greygoose

OP
Y

yeffahem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi
thanks for reply but photos are not in photo stream they are in albums and photos
regards jm

yellowhorse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You might have to select the photo and check the top bar. There are several options for viewing there. Some of those won't give you the delete key and some will. Some areas will have the trash can. Keep playing around in there and check your function key areas

av_chica32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i did everything and still nothing...
im so irritated right now lol
OMG .. never mind.. fixed it ;)
thanx guys !

Last edited:

Most reactions