What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Delay in shipment in Hongkong

Joe_G

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple and Fed Ex say they can't ship from Thailand because of the violence over there.

I'd like to know what the situation is now .... if anyone is close to it.

Thanks!!!

:(

Joe G

Krew

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you having it shipped TO Thailand? If so then thats a problem. But when you look at the FedEx tracking page it says that about Thailand as a general message, not one necessarily having 2 do with ur shipment. My iPad sat in Hong Kong for 3 days before it finally made it to alaska. I think Hong Kong is where they do the customs thing or whatever.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
welcome on board we have a area where we welcome new users before they post but that ok.
Where do you live USA if so don't stress ok Hong Kong is a holding area then ship to next destination be patient give it a couple of days. Unless your final destination is Thailand I would not worry

Cheers Colin

MarksPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I called FedEx 4 times to ask why my iPad was in Hong Kong for 3 days and not been shipped, evidently the Thailand problems caused a back up of all FedEx stuff. Also I called Apple to to see if they could find out what happened Apple for the delays gave me an InCase Convertible Case ($59 value) for FREE ! :D it will be here by weeks end ..
It finally went to Alaska, and then it's now in Tennessee.
Mark

Most reactions

Latest posts