What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dead ipad?

xMizzione

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was then using my ipad with battery just 3 percent remaining and it went off... After that I charged the ipad using the wall charger, hours went and it did not responded... I tried the reset and all but still no response... I also have connected to PC but it's not detected even with itunes...

anybody please help...

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK - no need to panic!! All is OK.....

Make sure your iPad is charged. Disconnect it from the PC.

Now - press Power and Home at the same time for about 15 seconds or more - it can seem like an eternity - until the white Apple logo appears - it will eventually - have faith.

The iPad will reboot - again it takes some time - and, before you know it, you'll be up and running again.

Good Luck

Tim

OP
X

xMizzione

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow! thats a very prompt response.. thanks, i'll try that when I get home... I'll inform you back on whats the outcome...

OP
X

xMizzione

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello again Tim,

I did what you have suggested but it did not worked for me... hence, I have brought it to apple service center here in kuwait but they told me that its the board that has the problem and they cannot repair it here... I would be glad if somebody can give me information on sending my ipad to US for repair...

many thanks in advance...

Most reactions

Latest posts