What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Date, time and location where you live!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sunday 17/12/11. 10.02am North Cheriton Somerset.

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oops! Sorry Marie! I'm on holiday! It's the 18th today. I'm still on yesterday's time. Hee Hee lol

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh, Cool! Thought I was really out of the loop!

smiley-happy110.gif

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, it's just me as usual. I'm getting forgetful. Keys are my worst offence. When I was little I left them in the freezer. It makes sense when I tell you I got some ice creams out of there and couldn't hold the keys and the ice creams as well and put them on the shelf. Hee Hee, we couldn't find them for ages until someone went into the freezer for the dinner!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sweet Rochester, Michigan!!
Time: 1:18 pm Sunday....racing around town to finish Xmas errands, but always time to respond to fun posts like this!!
Date: December 18

Thanks, Marie- Happy Holidays!!

Carol

Last edited:

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
12/18/11 - 2:05PM EST - NYC!!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update using iPF

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sweet Rochester, Michigan!!
Time: 1:18 pm Sunday....racing around town to finish Xmas errands, but always time to respond to fun posts like this!!
Date: December 18

Thanks, Marie- Happy Holidays!! Carol

Hey Woman! I raced around for hours at Wally World and spent way too much. Shopping is exhausting. Working on reports now ~

smiley-hug008.gif

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Woman! I raced around for hours at Wally World and spent way too much. Shopping is exhausting. Working on reports now ~

smiley-hug008.gif

Marie!! Is there really a Wally world? Somehow I think of the movie with Chevy Chase going to Wally world!! I just finished reading and annotating 4 health and quality reports!! Shopping is still not done-I have made a small hole in my visa!! Time to go back out for me! Wish me luck!!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marie!! Is there really a Wally world? Somehow I think of the movie with Chevy Chase going to Wally world!! I just finished reading and annotating 4 health and quality reports!! Shopping is still not done-I have made a small hole in my visa!! Time to go back out for me! Wish me luck!!

Me, too. I didn't know Wally World was real. I've never even seen the movie, but I've heard and read many references to it. It's like American lore.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have always called Walmart, Wally World. :)

Carol! I was going to finally buy my Apple TV and the guy at Walmart didn't even know what it was. I was speechless.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was hoping you did got to Wally World, so does it exist? Great name for Walmart though!

Marie, got an Apple TV last week, it's now wrapped and under the tree. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts