What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Date, time and location where you live!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
got an Apple TV last week, it's now wrapped and under the tree. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

See, you need to read the instructions, you'll never get a good picture with it under a tree.......as far as I know, most trees don't have HDMI inputs!

The Archangel

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
See, you need to read the instructions, you'll never get a good picture with it under a tree.......as far as I know, most trees don't have HDMI inputs!

The Archangel

Is that what I'm doing wrong! Lol. I do hope it has instructions or I'll be calling on you! ;)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have always called Walmart, Wally World. :)

Carol! I was going to finally buy my Apple TV and the guy at Walmart didn't even know what it was. I was speechless.

That's why California is such a cool place!! For now on, I am calling my Walmart-Wally world also!! For shame that the guy at Wally didn't even know what the apple tv was!! I hope you set him straight up, Marie!!

mrsterrijane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
southeast Texas
Sunday Dec 18
948pm

shopping done,presents wrapped. ahhhh now its time to relax

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
12:59 a.m. I'm checking out lights and other holiday sights on road trips to new cities. Love not having to deal with flights during holiday rush, and winging my travels without plans. Just had a good dinner and checked into a comfy hotel with no reservations, both found at the last minute on iPad via 3G. More exploring awaits tomorrow. Life is good.

mrsterrijane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wow. I think I'm jealous kaykaykay. have a blast and let us know about your adventure.

Most reactions

Latest posts