What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia Problems

kinglingexe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One Day....

My charger died and i tried to charge it it dosent open its stuck with logo screen !

I waste 1 hour to figure how to fix it and i did !

Steps -

1 - DFU Mod

2 - Exit DFU Mod

3 - Once You See The Apple Logo Screen Hold Power And Volume Up Button

4 - keep Holding Till It Open It Takes Iike 30 Secounds

After i did that

ALL My Tweaks dosent work !

But ifile works and some stuff

My tweaks

Pass code like android

Lock info

Sbsettings

Soo many Stuff

Reply If U know How To Solve This problem

-----------------
Device : iPad 2 ( Wifi )
IOS : 5.1.1
Jailbreak : absinthe 2.4

yof

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have something simular to that for my iPhone 4 on 5.1.1 . Ran out of battery and stuck on DFU mode connect to iTunes. It was charging on the cord while appearing this, and I restarted it while charging on the cord. I had to unplug the charging cord and then restart it, and once it goes to lock screen I can continue to charge it. Weird eh?

OP
kinglingexe

kinglingexe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes i want to solve that problem :(

And Cydia Problem any one know how ?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What you are describing is a situation where you have loaded a tweak which is either not iPad compatible or not 5.1.1 compatible. You need to remove it from Cydia.

Resetting the iPad and holding down the Volume Up key puts the iPad into SAFE MODE. In this mode, none of your tweaks will work, but you can use Cydia to remove the tweaks which are causing problems. You then reset your iPad again to see if your removed the correct tweak.

Since you say you have too many tweaks to mention, then you will just have to try and remember which ones you installed last and remove those first. Anything which messes with the lock screen, particularly if designed for the iPhone, is a good candidate to remove.

I am sure that this problem is nothing to do with the use of the charger that you mention. It is absolutely typical of installing an incompatible tweak.

OP
kinglingexe

kinglingexe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was looking in the internet they told me to install a file from ifile

Var/Mobile/Doucument = cydia_1.0.3044-66_iphoneos-arm

They told me to install : cydia_1.0.3044-66_iphoneos-arm

I did atfer that i was trying to open cydia but cydia crash , when i open cydia it close right away

Help?

Bluray

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you tried running jailbreak again? if you can't remember the last Cydia tweak you've installed.

OP
kinglingexe

kinglingexe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I deleted few tweaks i think that was the last thing i ever download but i got another problem i cant open cydia it crash because i installed a thing cant u read up there

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, I'm not sure which other website you get your advice from, but you have installed a very old version of Cydia onto your jailbroken device by following those instrucitons. cydia_1.0.3044-66_iphoneos-arm is a version for Cydia from 2010. It's no wonder it doesn't work on your device. Cydia has been completely re-written since then. Installing 1.0 won't fix any of your issues.

The best course of action for you now is undoubtedly for you to restore and rejailbreak as there is no telling what you may have messed up and what needs to be fixed. Sorry, but that's the best advice you'll get. As you pointed out in a recent post of your own to another member , "You Should Restore it ( 100% Will Fix Your Problem )"

OP
kinglingexe

kinglingexe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is No Other Way That i can fix it Because i hate Download ipsw 5.1.1 its 1giga byte

Most reactions