What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MountainCenter & IntelliScreenX Problem

rocketi05

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got an iPad 3 64gb 5.1.1 jailbroken with absinthe. White :)

I bought IntelliScreenX, I think it is brilliant and tweak. I've been using it with the tweak, MountianCenter which is the paid version of MountainLionCenter.

Just to mention, this is also a pretty neat tweak, the difference between MountainCenter and MountainLionCenter is the settings you get with the tweak. It allows you to customise the amount of fingers you need to activate it, the disabling keyboard and so on.

However I digress:

My problem is this. The RSS reader on IntelliScreenX has been working well in conjunction with MountainCenter until like yesterday. Now when I click on an entry on the RSS feed and it goes into the page, it will not allow me to touch the left side of the page without the screen closing. It's quite hard to understand so I'll show you using the video that was posted:

(Sorry, the site will not let me post a video until I had a post count of 3, so I have posted it in the next post, sorry for the double post)

It's a really annoying but and I have not found anything anywhere to help with it. I have tried reinstalling both tweaks, but the same problem arises. WHat bothered me was that it was working perfectly and it literally just stopped. I don't remember anything I did to invoke such a problem. I was wondering if any of you have run into this issue and if so what you have done to get past it.

Much appreciated.

Edit: I would also like to know if instead of the safari reader that you get with the tweak are you able to use another app such as Google Reader and if so how.

Cheers ROCKET!!

Most reactions

Latest posts