What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia pops up in small window

OP
Deathclaw

Deathclaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm weird. Idk what's wrong then. Maybe something didn't go through with my jailbreak.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You said you had gridlock installed? It's not compatible with iOS 6.

and neither is Open Notifier.

Be very wary of descriptions that say, for example, IOS 5.x and above. Developers very rarely mean IOS 6 in that case!
If it doesn't say it is IOS 6 compatible explicitly then chances are it is not ;)

OP
Deathclaw

Deathclaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh. I assumed 5.x and above included ios 6. So yea I uninstalled open notifier and gridlock.

OP
Deathclaw

Deathclaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Even tho I uninstalled those I still get this

Attachments

• image-1849887813.jpg
    image-1849887813.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 168
OP
Deathclaw

Deathclaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gentlemen I do believe that I have found the problem with the small cydia pop up

Attachments

• image-1909275134.jpg
    image-1909275134.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 174

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Aha! But that wasn't in your list!

I've been waiting for Deck to get updated since iOS 6 got jail broken. So, yes, that would explain it - Deck does NOT work. That compatibility list is wrong (I've even talked with the developer about it).

It's one of the tweaks for which I'm anxiously waiting an update... :)

Marilyn

OP
Deathclaw

Deathclaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ya I missed that one haha but I'm I love deck. I just got so settings and have no idea how to use it lol

Inked adrenaline

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Even tho I uninstalled those I still get this

I'm gonna be brutally honest. Just stop downloading crap from garbage repos and you won't have any issues. Just use the stock repos that come with cydia and everything's flawless.

OP
Deathclaw

Deathclaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like to keep a variety of repos though because then you are guaranteed to find more tweaks. And I like to have more options with older and newer versions.

Inked adrenaline

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like to keep a variety of repos though because then you are guaranteed to find more tweaks. And I like to have more options with older and newer versions.

That's why your having issues also lol. 90% of the things in the regular repos won't let you download if its not compatible.

Most reactions

Latest posts