What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stuck badly in it safe mode

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried restarting etc but I cannot get rid of it safe mode , why this is happening? While I installed now app from Cydia and can't find It.

Sent from my heart ,using my brain ..

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You have installed an incompatible app from Cydia, most likely one which is for the iPhone only. You need to use Cydia's "installed" tab to identify and remove it. There is no other way to resolve the problem other than a restore which is a little drastic.
Just take you time and go through the list until you remember what you installed and remove it...

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
f4780y said:
You have installed an incompatible app from Cydia, most likely one which is for the iPhone only. You need to use Cydia's "installed" tab to identify and remove it. There is no other way to resolve the problem other than a restore which is a little drastic.
Just take you time and go through the list until you remember what you installed and remove it...

No way to find app which is creating problem for me?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes. Go through the list of apps you have installed and work out which one is designed for iPhone only. You are the only one that knows what apps you installed recently...

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Yes. Go through the list of apps you have installed and work out which one is designed for iPhone only. You are the only one that knows what apps you installed recently...

I removed every app , but did not worked , these left only , can u please identify which one is defective ?

Attachments

• image-3245812909.png
    image-3245812909.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 283
  • image-3374176792.png
    image-3374176792.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 267
  • image-3449480713.png
    image-3449480713.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 271
OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I removed safari plug in and hucklous , even then I am in it safe mode :( well I am having payed apps on my iPad.

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now I removed Mailto software , even then in it mode.well I did 2 things that day , 1st I re set all settings in settings and second installed few softwares , these are remaining , any more suggestions?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Shihid said:
Now I removed Mailto software , even then in it mode.well I did 2 things that day , 1st I re set all settings in settings and second installed few softwares , these are remaining , any more suggestions?

Still sounds like you have an iPhone app installed prolly from the UN-OFFICIAL app store....those are the consequences of being a pirate.

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
Still sounds like you have an iPhone app installed prolly from the UN-OFFICIAL app store....those are the consequences of being a pirate.

I made it

It was not like I installed pirate softwares.

I am having monthly budget for I tunes and I am happy with in my range .

And enjoying with my apps

As I jb only for themes and reason was

I installed update of dream board and I become stuck in safe mode

I just removed dream board and I am back

What happens now , I removed dream board ?

OP
Shihid

Shihid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
OUTL4W said:
Winterboard? And it's free....similar to dreamboard and definately not as buggy.

I removed winter and dream board both , which one is better and how I can re install it?

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Shihid said:
I removed winter and dream board both , which one is better and how I can re install it?

I have winterboard....i have no experience with db.... Look for winterboard in cydia of course... :D

Most reactions

Latest posts