What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dreamboard themes not working as they should?

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've downloaded the isky and applecore from Cydia, but both just basically have the background. I see no icons, no nothing, but if I tap on the blankness of where I assume icons should be, stuff happens (for example opening a screen where all my apps are displayed.

Why is this happening? Can I fix it somehow?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Are you sure these are proper iPad dreamboard themes? iPhone ones don't tend to work on the iPad. I use HoneyPad Pro for Dreamboard and it works just fine...

OP
Sonicrobby

Sonicrobby

iPF Novice
Reaction score
f4780y said:
Are you sure these are proper iPad dreamboard themes? iPhone ones don't tend to work on the iPad. I use HoneyPad Pro for Dreamboard and it works just fine...

Yup, I'm having problems with the applecore for iPad and isky for iPad specifically

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score

I also use HP Pro. Quite interesting to see the reaction of other iPad users to an iPad covered with widgets and the little Android Robot labeled Market.

Most reactions

Latest posts