What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cydia finding an app help please

Colsgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

My iPad is now jailbroken. I have installed Cydia and now I want to buy the application ibluever. I have looked in the freebie bit and in the store where the apps are listed but I can't find it.

Is there any way to search for it in Cydia? If not can someone please direct me as to how to get to it? This app doesn't seem as intuitive as the apple apps store?

I'm hoping to get this bought and installed before I go to Vancouver tomorrow morning :)

TIA

rmart73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ok first thing i do is add the trusted repositiores to my sources,
go into "cydia"
tap "sections" go down to "repositiories"
then find "pwncenter" install that "repo"
then go to the "search" option in cydia and look for it there.

if you are looking for cracked apps(pirated apps) then your looking in the wrong places. best way is just to get it from the app store thru itunes.

Arief

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or you may install ******** from *********. Go to ******** on the source of cydia at manage icon, then choose ******** then insall it.
After that go back to home screen and download your app desired.
Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
First of all, welcome to the forum!

Second of all...

As much as we support your right to jailbreak your iPad, we do not allow the discussion of cracked apps or any software that is acquired by any method other than that intended by the author, owner, publisher or developer.

Most reactions

Latest posts