What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Installed apps not listed in cydia?

sentinelace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am jailbroke on 6.1.2 and I need to uninstall a widget but now half my apps I have installed are not listed in cydia. Any idea?

OP
S

sentinelace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need to uninstall camera tweaks and a widget. Both not listed

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I need to uninstall camera tweaks and a widget. Both not listed

The tweaks are not showing up in the "installed" list? Did you try doing a search of the tweak in cydia to see if you can find it this way? Or if you have ifile installed perhaps you could search there.

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The tweaks are not showing up in the "installed" list? Did you try doing a search of the tweak in cydia to see if you can find it this way? Or if you have ifile installed perhaps you could search there.

I have noticed it you installed something new from the "changes" area in cydia it takes a day or so to show up in the search bar

OP
S

sentinelace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When j search for the app, it finds it but says its not installed when it is. ***?

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
When j search for the app, it finds it but says its not installed when it is. ***?

Were you able to find it in the "installed" area in cydia? If its not showing in that area then i would think it is not truly installed, maybe you know this already, go to the bottom of the page in cydia and you should see: cydia-sections-changes-installed . Does it show up there?

OP
S

sentinelace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It is installed. I got to packages installed and it wants me to hit install when it already is.

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is installed. I got to packages installed and it wants me to hit install when it already is.

hmmm.....I'm not sure why it isn't showing up in the installed section then-hopfully someone else will have some suggestions for you.

OP
S

sentinelace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That worked for that app. Weird. What about apps that I do not know the name of?

SikYou

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That worked for that app. Weird. What about apps that I do not know the name of?

If you don't know the app name and the app is not listed in your list of installed tweaks then how do you know that they are installed? If you can tell me what the app/tweak does or is suppose to do then maybe I can help you figure out what tweaks they are.

OP
S

sentinelace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Smsbites shows not installed for example but yet i have a icon

OP
S

sentinelace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Icon works and installing again does help. I had to rejailbreak a while back. Could that be related?

Most reactions