What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating a Multiple Login Macro?

orchdirector1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a teacher using the Google Drive app on the iPad. Each student has their own login and password. I have access to these. I often have to cycle between students' accounts to record their assignment, sign out, then on to the next student.

Logging in manually for all these students takes wayyyy too much time.

How can I create a macro/shortcut so I can just:
tap a student name
Google Drive app opens
auto enter account
auto enter password

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You can't really do macros on an iPad, unless they are built into the app for that app; which they are not for Google Drive.

I have an alternate idea that might work for you.

Go the the appropriate folder in each student's account and share it with your Google Drive account. That way you should be able to see each student's files in the Shared With Me area of your own account.

It might take a bit more training, to make sure students drop their assignments in the right folder.

I'm not sure exactly how those folders will look on your end. You might need to name them something like "BJonesAssignments, to keep them all straight.

Most reactions

Latest posts