What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Separate instances of Safari?

Stewarey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to find a way to make my day more efficient and wondered if anyone on here could help?

I'd like to set up so I can click just once to login to numerous different social media accounts I manage. Trouble is, using an app such as Hootsuite, Tweetdeck or Sendible, whilst I can post to multiple accounts from one central location, I don't get full access to all functionality of the site.

I've searched for an app to simply allow me to store all usernames and passwords and launch each instance in Safari at the click of a button, it doesn't seem to exist.

So my next plan is to launch safari (or similar), login to each account, then save a shortcut on my iPad. If I can find a way of safari caching individual instances of the same site then I will have got around my problem.

Tried this with 2 facebook accounts but it just caches the most recent login.

Is there a way (or a different browser perhaps) that will support what I'm trying to achieve?

All help greatly appreciated.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
1Password has a built in browser. You can launch tabs from the site links in each entry, and the username and password will be automatically entered; though you still have to tap the login button the site.

I don't see why you couldn't have a different entry for each Facebook for each user, and launch them that way; however I have not tested it myself. You might want to head over to https://agilebits.com/onepassword/ios and ask.

Not exactly what you want, I know, but all I've got that might be workable.

Most reactions

Latest posts