What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Automatic login in to YouTube and Safari Facebook

ricardo99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I adjusted settings and now have to retype user name and password after I closeout and attempt to re- enter either You Tube via Google login or Facebook via Safari. It used to store and fill in automatically but I screwed around with settings and now must re- enter... i close out all running apps at night and clear cookies..but have always done so. The auto logins always filled in on their own..How can I fix?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I adjusted settings and now have to retype user name and password after I closeout and attempt to re- enter either You Tube via Google login or Facebook via Safari. It used to store and fill in automatically but I screwed around with settings and now must re- enter... i close out all running apps at night and clear cookies..but have always done so. The auto logins always filled in on their own..How can I fix?

Look in Settings - Safari - AutoFill whether you've enabled Names and Passwords or not.

Also look what you chose in Safari - Accept Cookies. "Never" would have to be changed there.

Last edited:
OP
R

ricardo99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi...Autofill is on as well as names and passwords.. Cookies are accepted from visited.. i seem to be experiencing a problem now with Safari failing to remember passwords.. Perhaps the problems are related ..or coincidental

OP
R

ricardo99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Resolved...I had switched on Private Browsing this morning...Sorry for not realizing this before posting..

Most reactions

Latest posts