What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Couple bright spots near the bottom of the screen

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I seem to have a couple bright spots near the bottom near the button. It's just slightly brighter than the area around it. I'm prob just being picky...but when you pay 500+ for a device....

I'll try for a photo in a bit...

CaptKirk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does those bright spots change with light conditions? And do you notice I'd the spots change when the screen is adjusted from bright to dim?

Ipad.Mad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi!

There is an easy fix for this. Just go to your local hardware store and ask for transparent tape, and try to find one that is of a darker grade. You can just apply this tape to the affected areas for a quick and simple solution.

I wish you the best of luck!

OP
Y

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does those bright spots change with light conditions? And do you notice I'd the spots change when the screen is adjusted from bright to dim?

They adjust with the screen brightness. I might take a drive to a Apple store to have them take a look.

OP
Y

y2kgtp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally took the trip and they swapped it out for a new iPad. I figure I would wait till almost the end of my warranty period to get a new, fresh iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts