What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My friend's iPad colour on videos seem a little washed

ipad987

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My friend has the white iPad and when we test videos (the exact same videos) bought through iTunes, my one has a sharper image while his colours seem slightly washed. We have the brightness set to the same level (around 75). I wonder if it's the white bezel around the screen that gives this impression, although I can't imagine why that would be.

I don't think there's any way to calibrate colour and contrast settings on the iPad other than brightness level.

madeSICC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was comparing my camera ( black ipad2 ) to my bosses ( white ipad2 ) and we both thought my screen lookes much better. Didnt use anything but the camera to compare but they was a difference. I also thought it was the brightness as i have mine low at all times and his bright, but i switched to his and there was still a noticable difference. Either way it wasnt anything to major but you can tell if looking for it. I do wonder if ts the border.

Most reactions

Latest posts