What's new

Could not communicate with the server.

neil lirio

iPF Noob
Joined
Jun 26, 2014
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
I can't connect to my Facebook at the settings of my iPad, it always says "could not communicate with the server", and when i tried to tap the delete account it does nothing. I tried everything, resetting the location and privacy, close all the apps and restart the iPad and I go to settings then privacy tap the Facebook and it shows nothing!
I have an iPad 2 with ios 7
Please Help!
 
I'm stumped. All I can suggest is deleting your account in Settings/Facebook and setting it up again.

If that fails, maybe reset Safari in case there is anything in your cache that's upsetting it.
 
Yip, it failed. :(
But okay, I'll try to reset it, once I have the iPad.
 
You might want to try resetting settings. Note that this does not erase content. It's a blunt instrument that you don't really want to use unless all else has failed.

You find it in Settings/General/Reset/Reset All Settings
 
I don't know guys if this is important to you, but my games are important to me they are like my stress reliever and I am very very sure that I typed my password correctly.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom