What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could not communicate with the server.

neil lirio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't connect to my Facebook at the settings of my iPad, it always says "could not communicate with the server", and when i tried to tap the delete account it does nothing. I tried everything, resetting the location and privacy, close all the apps and restart the iPad and I go to settings then privacy tap the Facebook and it shows nothing!
I have an iPad 2 with ios 7
Please Help!

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What about accessing FaceBook through Safari? Does that work or give the same error?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm stumped. All I can suggest is deleting your account in Settings/Facebook and setting it up again.

If that fails, maybe reset Safari in case there is anything in your cache that's upsetting it.

OP
N

neil lirio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yip, it failed. :(
But okay, I'll try to reset it, once I have the iPad.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You might want to try resetting settings. Note that this does not erase content. It's a blunt instrument that you don't really want to use unless all else has failed.

You find it in Settings/General/Reset/Reset All Settings

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
N

neil lirio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know guys if this is important to you, but my games are important to me they are like my stress reliever and I am very very sure that I typed my password correctly.

Most reactions

Latest posts