What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Could iTunes be any worse? (rant)

OP
LannyC

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I only use iBooks as a place to store PDFs of things such as product manuals, opera libretti, and other references. I guess it simply offends my sense of tidiness that clutter cannot be eliminated. :)

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've found iCloud backup to be pretty much bulletproof - fast, reliable, painless, and it happens every time you put your device on charge. I was never happy with wifi syncing via iTunes so I stopped using it; perhaps you should too?? Life's too short to get all vexed about this stuff. If it doesn't do what you want, dump it and move on - there are alternative apps for just about everything; I was only syncing regularly for podcasts, and I use Downcast app for that now. I never used iBooks because Kiindle had/has a much better selection where I live, etc..etc..

I'm with ya. I will occasionally plug our idevices into a PC laptop with iTunes on it but the cloud has been pretty good. iTunes just isn't a good app or experience for most people. I wish apple would phase it out are redesign the whole darned thing.

Most reactions

Latest posts