What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ITunes bought via PC and downloaded to iPad - problem with Playlists

Fermat55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently got onto iTunes and established iTunes on my PC and bought 5 Renaissance songs

I wil be slightly specific about the songs to illustrate my problem more clearly

I bought a song by the Stimmwerck Ensemble - call it song a

I bought songs b, c and d by the Hilliard Ensemble and song e by the Orlando Consort

These appeared in Purchases tab of iTunes and I downloaded them so they appeared in iTunes and somehow I organised a playlist called Peter1 which included songs a, b and e.

I wanted to include songs c and d in the playlist so I downloaded them - hoping to add them to the Peter1 playlist.

However, iTunes seemed to have a mind of its own and each time I download, say c, it replaces the other song (b) by the Hilliard Ensemble. Similar things happen when I try to add b back or try to add d.

Can anyone clarify for me what is happening here - does iTunes know that b. c and d are tunes by the Hilliard Ensemble and ony allow me one of them???

[Just by the way, somehow, unbeknown to me I ended up with a Playlist called "Purchased" and I now want to delete it - I have deleted all songs in it - but how do I delete the empty playlist?]

Peter

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts