What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Copy

Emodracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For some reason, there is a certain web page that will not let me copy more than one word when using my iPad. Could that be because maybe the website is copy protected or something?

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able to do a Select All using Dual Browser.

Atomic and Safari only allow one word select.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Must have something to do with the html pre and div tags that everything is enclosed in.

I found a trick that worked.

Tap-hold at the very top, just before the text begins, but below the header bar. Sometimes I get a complete select of everything. Sometimes I only get the blank line just above the first line of the text.

If you only get the first line, then drag the right handle to the right, and everything is selected. It doesn't work if you drag the bottom handle.

Anyway, doing this I managed to copy the entire text using Safari and then paste it into Notes.

Weird though.

Last edited:
OP
E

Emodracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the suggestions...I finally got the page to copy

Most reactions

Latest posts