What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool New iPad Cases by Borsa Bella

cuechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.piewacketblog.com
redbag.jpg

I first discovered Borsa Bella for my kindle, she makes great e-reader bags and just came out with cool iPad designs too. I am having a giveaway on my blog for a $50 gift certificate! She has a ton of great fabrics to choose from and will even do custom designs. She can also do a snug "sleeve" fit or allow room for a cover... so cool. I think you can also get it with or without a pocket. Giveaway ends this Sunday!

Rasputina

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just received my ipad travel from her, all her stuff is very nice. Still need to get a cover though.

OP
cuechick

cuechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.piewacketblog.com
I am sure it is worth waiting a little while. I am sure some cool covers are in the works. I have a [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002VZPDYU?ie=UTF8&tag=laraross-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B002VZPDYU"]Javoedge[/ame] for my kindle and am sure they are working on something for the ipad. Very cool covers.

Most reactions

Latest posts