What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

contacting a developer

barrygordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to contact Yllier who is the listed as the developer fo the ScreenDimmer tweak. I have sent him numerous emails, but no reply. I have tried contacting him through his Cydia entry for the app with no luck.

Does anyone know how I might be able to reach him?

verbalj

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lots of developers have a twitter account that is quicker. Is it listed on the app page?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will double check and try and find it. Problem is I need to sign up for a twitter account which I have been avoiding.

Thanks

He hasn't tweeted since the middle of February, but at that point he was announcing a move to Princeton and would be very busy with a few projects for a while. You may need to be patient for a while longer...

OP
B

barrygordon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If there are any developers out there that would be willing to develop a custom app for me I woul like to hear from them at my email address. My name is Barry and I own the domain "the-Gordons.net" so my email address should be obvious.

The developer can retain rights to the app, and I will pay a reasonable fee.

Most reactions