What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Connecting to WiFi from Adsl

cairnsnomad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a brand new iPad 3 WiFi. My computer uses a landline, my modem is a DSL-526B, the only router I have is an ADSL 2+, I assume I need a wireless router. I only want to use the iPad around home, being 73 I don't need to take it anywhere! Help to connect, please as anxious to get started.

Jduckip3

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cairnsnomad said:
I have a brand new iPad 3 WiFi. My computer uses a landline, my modem is a DSL-526B, the only router I have is an ADSL 2+, I assume I need a wireless router. I only want to use the iPad around home, being 73 I don't need to take it anywhere! Help to connect, please as anxious to get started.

It's great that you have the new iPad. You do need a wireless router. I Googled the 526B, and it looks like it could be the Dlink 526B DSL modem. If it is, it has the wireless router built in. It will have three small antennas on top based on the picture i saw All you need to do is setup the wireless connection. The wireless is not to hard to setup. Check and see if you have the manual. You may also try Dlink support or your Internet provider (landline company).

Good luck

Most reactions

Latest posts