What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Congratulations Sweetpoison!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I just wanted to say that I am getting a lot of emails from people I don't even know that don't post much but wanted to say congrats to me.

That is very cool ~ thanks so much to all of you!

And now you have the eyes of a moderator as well.....congratulations.......does that buy me credit if I get in trouble later!!!

The Archangel

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I just wanted to say that I am getting a lot of emails from people I don't even know that don't post much but wanted to say congrats to me.

That is very cool ~ thanks so much to all of you!

And now you have the eyes of a moderator as well.....congratulations.......does that buy me credit if I get in trouble later!!!

The Archangel

Thank You So Much! Hey we are lucky to have you ~ you are very helpful!

I don't see you getting into much trouble.:D

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

I've spent my whole life getting into trouble.....Its in the genes you know!

I actually know very little about the iPad but I've been using Mac's for so long I have come to understand that the solution to any problem on an apple product is normally so simple that you don't see it because you can't believe it!

I love these forums, so little flaming!

Good to see Tim is a Mod now as well......he's always there welcoming new members so if you're reading this Tim, congratulations to you as well!

The Archangel

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
You are a trip! Thank you ~ thank you very much!

Fineliners, huh?

This is true, Brat.:D But you know so much ~ you have taught me a thing or two!

Thanks!

And a huge thank you back!

That means a lot coming from you ~ thank you!

-:)

iFrog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know Marie and a lot of you don't even know me but from what I been reading for the past 3 month or so, I can definitely say that sweetpoison is a great asset to the moderators team.

Congrats again Marie!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

iPadOhana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Besides the huge congrats...LOVE the new avatar pic!!! Your eye is mesmerizing...I'm sure the other one is too...LOL :D

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:D:D

I join in the congrats as well! Sure seems well earned!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

I actually know very little about the iPad but I've been using Mac's for so long I have come to understand that the solution to any problem on an apple product is normally so simple that you don't see it because you can't believe it!

Good to see Tim is a Mod now as well......he's always there welcoming new members so if you're reading this Tim, congratulations to you as well!

The Archangel

The moderators are always there - hovering above the Forum, phasers set to stun - ready to pounce - separating good from evil - or, in my case, fall flat on my face....

Thanks

Tim
Scotland

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

The Archangel

Oh I know! He is so knowledgeable and helpful!

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

The Archangel

The moderators are always there - hovering above the Forum, phasers set to stun - ready to pounce - separating good from evil - or, in my case, fall flat on my face....

Thanks

Tim
Scotland

umm...No. Perhaps in MY case.:eek:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know Marie and a lot of you don't even know me but from what I been reading for the past 3 month or so, I can definitely say that sweetpoison is a great asset to the moderators team.

Congrats again Marie!

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

You are so kind ~ remember what I said about being a stranger.;)

Besides the huge congrats...LOVE the new avatar pic!!! Your eye is mesmerizing...I'm sure the other one is too...LOL :D

Too Funny! Thank you!

:D:D

I join in the congrats as well! Sure seems well earned!

Thank You too!

I never have said "thank you" so much in my entire life!

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The moderators are always there - hovering above the Forum, phasers set to stun - ready to pounce - separating good from evil...
I know all you "commoners" are curious about where we work, so here's a rare picture of our fearless leader hamming it up before the camera from high atop Mt. iPad where we keep an eye on the forum! We can see EVERYTHING from up here!

binoculars.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts