What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apple's iPad Event Scheduled for October 16th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
apple-october-event-2014.png

Apple just started sending out invites to their next big press event. In about a week we will get to see the newest iPad revealed. The official date is October 16th at 1 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. PT. The event will be held at the Infinite Loop Campus in Cupertino, California.

Of course, we will cover it on the fly for you folks. Not only will we get to see the new iPad Air 2, but we will also see the new line of Mac computers, as well as the OS X Yosemite operating system. It's time to be excited about Apple all over again! Woohoo!

What sort of surprises do you think Apple will have in store for the new iPad Air 2?

metalcyclone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm hoping the rumors are true and that the new Air will be thinner and lighter! Other than that, I just hope to see another beast of a tablet like the first Air!

ffarl

Administrator
Reaction score
The only thing I wish my iPad mini had is a fingerprint scanner. Hopefully they'll add that!

enjay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like to see a finger scanner as well! I have gotten so used to it on the iPhone 6+ and would like it on my tablet as well.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The rumours so far are saying that the new iPads will have Touch ID.

Most reactions