What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comparing Warranties

ksn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought 2 iPads from Best Buy, exact same models and I decided to get the accidental warranty which I can return within a week. It came out to $290 for 2 years of coverage and the cashier basically told me that since the coverage isn't linked to a serial number, I can just use the warranty on whichever breaks first.

I did a bit of research and found out about Square Trade, which offers accidental coverage at only $95 for one year and $150 for two years.

Has anyone had experience with either companies? How does Square Trade confirm the legitimacy of the claim? Would I be able to buy one warranty to cover both the ipads?

Futurebird

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love Square Trade, I have used them for a laptop, I broke it and they fixed it for me, broke it again and they gave me a new one.

I'm getting it for my iPads...

Anyone want to be listed as an email "referrer" on a square trade purchase let me know! (PM)

By the way:
Use the coupon code: ### and it's 40% off! (nevermind it didn't work.) just take the 20% off they have on the website today...
put me as your referrer my email is: me at futurebird dot com.

THX :D

Last edited:

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love Square Trade, I have used them for a laptop, I broke it and they fixed it for me, broke it again and they gave me a new one.

I'm getting it for my iPads...

Anyone want to be listed as an email "referrer" on a square trade purchase let me know! (PM)

By the way:
Use the coupon code: ### and it's 40% off! (nevermind it didn't work.) just take the 20% off they have on the website today...
put me as your referrer my email is: me at futurebird dot com.

THX :D
im gonna go with squaretrade also

Jman09

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use "ipad40" as a coupon code and get 40% off. I used it and paid about $77 for 2 year warranty.

Most reactions