What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CompanionLink and DejaOffice

clsales

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello iPadForums.net readers!

Welcome to the CompanionLink forum. Many of you might be wondering, what is CompanionLink? CompanionLink is PC software that allows you to sync contacts, calendar, tasks and notes from applications such as Microsoft Outlook to your iPad. CompanionLink works in conjunction with DejaOffice, a mobile office application suite for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.

DejaOffice contains its own robust contacts, calendar, tasks and notes apps. Many business professionals find that new consumer-oriented devices, such as the iPhone, do not provide the same level of contact and calendar management as their old data organizers (like the Palm Pilot). They want these cool new devices, but are frustrated at the lack of business-centric features. That’s where DejaOffice comes in.

djo-callouts-promo.png

DejaOffice is available at no cost from the Apple App Store. To sync data from the PC, you’ll need CompanionLink Professional and CompanionLink’s wireless sync service, which runs $99.95 and $9.95/month, respectively. CompanionLink is working on a local wi-fi sync to DejaOffice, which will carry no monthly charge. All CompanionLink solutions offer a 14-day free trial and a 90-day money back guarantee.

If you have any questions are comments, feel free to post and let us know! We are always excited to hear feedback, and your input helps us determine what features to add next. Thanks for reading, I’ll leave you with a few links that go into more details.

icon_djo.png
DejaOffice Homepage - DejaOffice - Business & productivity apps for your phone or tablet

icon_cl.png
CompanionLink - Sync your iPhone and iPad to your PC

Last edited:

tkloenne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ACT DataBase Software to iPad2?

CLSsales
I have tried a couple versions of Companion Link to get ACT DataBase contact info to older cell phones.
I am a new iPad 2 user and have added my Outlook contacts to iPad contact, but wantt to have my ACT! data base in the iPad. Contacts are over 5000.
Is this doable?
tkloenne

Temp48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CLSsales
I have tried a couple versions of Companion Link to get ACT DataBase contact info to older cell phones.
I am a new iPad 2 user and have added my Outlook contacts to iPad contact, but wantt to have my ACT! data base in the iPad. Contacts are over 5000.
Is this doable?
tkloenne

Take a look at CompanionLink Express - that will allow you to sync ACT to DejaOffice on the iPad.

CompanionLink Express: Sync iPad with ACT! - Sync contacts, calendar activities, contact notes and histories -- CompanionLink Software
DejaOffice: DejaOffice - Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes Apps for Android, iPhone, and iPad

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

- David Z.

Most reactions

Latest posts