What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comcast Brings Xfinity TV App to iPad

Blackwidow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't log in

Error when trying to log in? Well that sucks, and so does this app I guess. Some of the reviews are posting my same issue. Too bad for me....

I can't even log in to find out of it works at all, i just get an error message. I contacted customer service and chatted online for over 30 minutes only to have them reset my password. i kept trying to explain I was not asking for my password, I was wanting to log into the app and after resetting the password nothing changed and they told me how glad they were to help me and glad my issue was resolved! It was not resolved. I found that you are supposed to have OS 4 or higher to make it run but even after upgrade i was not able to get it to work.

:confused::mad::(

Blackwidow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Error when trying to log in? Well that sucks, and so does this app I guess. Some of the reviews are posting my same issue. Too bad for me....

I can't even log in to find out of it works at all, i just get an error message. I contacted customer service and chatted online for over 30 minutes only to have them reset my password. i kept trying to explain I was not asking for my password, I was wanting to log into the app and after resetting the password nothing changed and they told me how glad they were to help me and glad my issue was resolved! It was not resolved. I found that you are supposed to have OS 4 or higher to make it run but even after upgrade i was not able to get it to work.

:confused::mad::(

Ok They finally answered my email and i had to reinsall the app on the ipad, but now it works great and I think I am going to love this!;)

nykbob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cool app. I can be at my office and change the channels that my kids are watching. Really pisses them off.
I do wish you could watch the shows from the iPad as well. Right now you can not.
Also, there are no real descriptions of the shows. They are too short and should match the ones on the TV box. There should be a "more" option to read the full description like is avaiable directly from the cable box.

Most reactions

Latest posts