What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colour Keyboards for iPad 2

MelvinTopaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reading the thread and I have a question ... Probably a dumb one ... are talking about actual physical keyboards or at you talking about the color of the on screen keyboard? I think a physical keyboard would be a nice option but see no extra value to red keyboard physical or on screen?

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reading the thread and I have a question ... Probably a dumb one ... are talking about actual physical keyboards or at you talking about the color of the on screen keyboard? I think a physical keyboard would be a nice option but see no extra value to red keyboard physical or on screen?

Look at post #11.

OP
ttipad

ttipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Despite all my efforts I cannot get colour keyboard to work. I uninstalled the iPhone version and installed the iPad version. Followed the correct way of getting it to work but nada! I don't get it! What did I do wrong? I've been waiting for colour keyboard for ages! Most bizarre thing is that it colours on the emoticon keyboard! Any ideas!?

OP
ttipad

ttipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got it to work  I removed black keyboard. I hope that the developer puts out more colours!!

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got it to work  I removed black keyboard. I hope that the developer puts out more colours!!

I have been working on one, but the developer's instructions on his website don't help at all.
The .plist is very confusing.

Most reactions

Latest posts