What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Colour Keyboards for iPad 2

ttipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am not sure if this has already been asked but does anyone recommend downloading iaccess keyboards? I am looking for a colour keyboard for my iPad 2. I have the black keyboard (and love it, along with a bluetooth), however, I am still looking for colored keyboards...I have blueipadv2 and don't recall there being an option to have a coloured keyboard. Thanks and Cheers...T

Sent from my iPad using iPF

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like a colored keyboard too and I have black keyboard. Let me see if there is one for iPad.

OP
ttipad

ttipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Graywolf.

OP
ttipad

ttipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sniff::((( thanks for checking Graywolf....

OP
ttipad

ttipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey Graywolf, what about iAcces? I tried to find info on its compatibility w iPad, but nothing!

Gary.brooks23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Requests

If you want custom ipad keyboard colors let me know what colors u want and i will make them for you

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just to pick up on the accuracy of this discussion. It is now possible to create colour keyboards on the iPad using "Color Keyboard HD". Owners of the iPhone version can pick this up as an upgrade for $0.99, otherwise, its $2.99 from the Cydia store. Example screenie below...

799b3e24.jpg

I can confirm it is compatible with both "5-Row Keyboard" and "Black Keyboard".

OP
ttipad

ttipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't seem to get mine to work.

Most reactions

Latest posts