What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cloudon - available from UK app store

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have just been advised by the developers that cloudon is now available from the UK app store.

Good news for those who have no US app store account.

Try it. It's great.

mlaurencg4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We've had it in Canada for a couple of weeks now and I agree, it's a very neat / innovative solution.

Pinmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks, op, that's great news as I've been waiting for this. When you first open it on the iPad it asks you to login or create an account. Do I need to create a new account or do I use my Dropbox details (which I currently can't remember but have written down!) to log in?

OP
Gtatler

Gtatler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks, op, that's great news as I've been waiting for this. When you first open it on the iPad it asks you to login or create an account. Do I need to create a new account or do I use my Dropbox details (which I currently can't remember but have written down!) to log in?

Create a new account - it's free - at the moment.

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
CloudOn is so brilliant! Often iPad users ask if you can use Word, etc on the iPad. Well now, you can, once you have a Dropbox account, which is easy to set up. You can either access existing Word, Excel or PowerPoint files in your Dropbox account or create new files. Totally neat!

Pinmac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Up and running now, thanks. Fantastic integration with Word and Excel.

Most reactions

Latest posts