What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CloudOn Microsoft Office Editing iPad App Arrives in the UK

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
cloudon.JPG

[FONT=&amp]
Cult of Mac reports some great news for iPad owners in the UK who have been waiting to use the CloudOn app, which enables you to edit Microsoft Office apps on your iPad. I know that this is something that so many people have been wanting following on from the US release in January, as it’s just so handy if you need to use Office-specific features such as Track Changes that are not available in Pages, Apple’s own word-processing software for the iPad. The app is free, and enables you to view, edit and create Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on the iPad, and then view them via a Dropbox account. In order to use CloudOn you’ll have to have a Dropbox account, which means signing up if you don’t have one, of course, but Dropbox is free too, so that’s no hardship. CloudOn works by giving you a cloud-based “WorkSpace†running Microsoft Office. As Cult of Mac says, for Microsoft Office users who want the convenience of working on their iPads, this is the best way to do it for free until Microsoft releases its own iOS version of Office. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Click here to download the free app: CloudOn for iPad on the iTunes App Store[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Source: CloudOn Brings Microsoft Office Apps To iPads In U.K. | Cult of Mac[/FONT]

Wolfseye

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why only the UK now ? Other countries waiting for some like that as well. :(

OP
M

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Why only the UK now ? Other countries waiting for some like that as well. :(

I'm not sure why, hopefully it will be in more countries soon. I know that people all over the world are wanting it! It has already topped the Free iPad apps in the UK charts today.

Most reactions

Latest posts