What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Closing all apps with SB Setting?

texasez

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just updated to ios 6.1 and reinstalled my cydia programs including SB settings. I previously used sbsettings to close all apps with a double click of the power button. I cannot not find a setting to close all apps. Am I missing something or has the app changed since ios 5.1?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just updated to ios 6.1 and reinstalled my cydia programs including SB settings. I previously used sbsettings to close all apps with a double click of the power button. I cannot not find a setting to close all apps. Am I missing something or has the app changed since ios 5.1?

As far as I recall, SBSettings never had a close all function - at least not by double-clicking the power button. Are you sure you're not confusing it with an Activator settings you made in conjunction with the "Remove Background" tweak? The double-click is something you can set as a combo of those two tweaks.

Or, maybe you had the Remove Background toggle in your SBSettings? Cause you can use the toggle to close all apps. It's not a double click of the power button, though...

That's all I've got. :)

Marilyn

gresh14

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Not sure about SBsettings but there is a tweak called "WeeKillBackground Pro" which gets add to notification center, works great, one tap nd all apps are closed

Most reactions