What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

preventing idevice to go straight to home after closing apps

goribildo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
when we have several apps opened with multitasking we can scroll to the sides with gestures or double click home button to bring the task bar and change to the next task,now when we close one of the apps (quit app) the app closes and go straight to the home screen and to continue to the other tasks we need to reopen the bar and choose one of them.
my question is: is there any way or cydia tweek to prevent this? i mean to close the desired app but instead of going straight to home stay with one of the already opened apps that are still running under multitasking? thanks to all the answers

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, the home button takes you home to the springboard, so I think that's OK as it is..

Why not use the multitasking gestures (swipe left and right with 4 fingers) to go to the next and previous apps, which is what you seem to be looking for? I think that's precisely what they were designed for...

OP
G

goribildo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, the home button takes you home to the springboard, so I think that's OK as it is..

Why not use the multitasking gestures (swipe left and right with 4 fingers) to go to the next and previous apps, which is what you seem to be looking for? I think that's precisely what they were designed for...

yes but for example with multiflow u can see all the opened apps and quit the one u want and it doesn't straight take u to the home springboard instead of that u can press the other opened apps without going to home,am i being clear enough?

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, there's no "next app" action for activator, so a four finger swipe is the best you've got for the time being I'm afraid...

Most reactions

Latest posts