What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CITYVILLE friends

Marilicious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nvm got it... I want to know what goal to do..to be able to get to the HTU main building!????

Sent from my iPad using iPF :) Marilicious !!

merciditas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reset cityville? I've gone all the way to the last level can anyone help me to reset the game completely?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
merciditas said:
Reset cityville? I've gone all the way to the last level can anyone help me to reset the game completely?

You could always delete the app and then reinstall it and see what happens although some games will just reinstall where you left off. I'd send the Developer an email and ask them how to do it if that fails.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Marilicious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone please become my neighbor!??? ... Just let me know you want cityville..mesage if not i wont accept.

......Edited by Moderator......No Facebook Names....as per Forum Rules.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Vborg

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem. And when it came up that two of my friends was playing, I press add two friends, but they don't come up in my neighbor list????

Sent from my iPad using iPF

stlrbum

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I did was tapped on settings tapped login to Facebook after I authorized Facebook then I closed the Cityville App completely and my city was loaded when I went back in. Did the something with Holidaytown. Both are working fine.

If you still have problems I would delete the app and re-install it. I had to do that with Holidaytown.

DesireeE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me as a neighbor daily player on ipad

Add me as a friend daily player just put cv neighbor in friend request can't put link yet since I'm a new forum person search

......edited by Moderator.....DO NOT PUT FACEBOOK NAMES......AS PER FORUM RULES...

Last edited by a moderator:

nananora

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DesireeE said:
Add me as a friend daily player just put cv neighbor in friend request can't put link yet since I'm a new forum person search

......edited by Moderator.....DO NOT PUT FACEBOOK NAMES......AS PER FORUM RULES...

How do you add persons without knowing their names

Marilicious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Marily Mendoza Rascon on.....F@CEb00K

Most reactions

Latest posts