What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check out this case

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice looking case, and not a bad price either!

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the bold colors & candy gel look as well! I'll probably end up with about (3) diff cases based on need for the moment...much like my iTouch!

Ellie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice case. My concern is wether you will be able to fit into dock. I had one of those soft rubber protective cases for my Iphone but could not use dock while I had it on Iphone so you might want to be aware of this.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like gel cases, something about the smooth texture and must touch softness.xD

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've only ever had problems with silicon cases. And I can't stand screen protectors....glad apple is going to stop selling them.

iamfudge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do like the gel ones. I have a hard shell, really thin case on my 3GS, no screen protector. I'll probably have something like that on my iPad. April 3rd, cannot get here soon enough. :)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad silicone case

I've only ever had problems with silicon cases. And I can't stand screen protectors....glad apple is going to stop selling them.

me too as manufacturer i can't use it personally even we made a lot for various device ... but also i have to admit this mostly depend on what type of silicon you use ... we have made one for Disney and UBI-SOFT (crazy rabbit) and both of them are really comfy , but the price is almost double than basic one ,

Concerning the iPad silicone case is really too early to propose it , for made one really fit the device you need to have a real one in hand, made a mould in Wax and this took 3 day's and after the final mould took 20 days at least , after all of that you can start the mass production ... so i am wondering how they can they be brave enough to start to promote it .... we have some silicone case in plan but we will not disclose it until we got one device in Hand ...

Frankly speaking i see many voracious company propose stuff for Ipad ... and surely will have many crapy stuff for our ''precious''

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Hello,

We're the owners of the site above and we were contacted by iDan (Thanks!) about this thread.

Thanks for all the positive comments about our items. We're glad you liked them.

Although IpadOne is correct about needing to have the actual device in hand for some cases, this was not the case for us with the iPad. There are various ways to determine the exact shape of the it, after all it probably was designed on a computer.

Unfortunately, we can't reveal the way our manufacturers correctly determined the dimensions for the iPad and cases, but if there was a problem we can guarantee that the customer will not lose in that situation.

Feel free to ask us any questions if you have any.

Thanks.

EDIT: Including Image

BOIdT.jpg

Last edited:
OP
L

living2345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to owning one, thanks for the info.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad Silicone case

Hello,

We're the owners of the site above and we were contacted by iDan (Thanks!) about this thread.

Thanks for all the positive comments about our items. We're glad you liked them.

Although IpadOne is correct about needing to have the actual device in hand for some cases, this was not the case for us with the iPad. There are various ways to determine the exact shape of the it, after all it probably was designed on a computer.

Unfortunately, we can't reveal the way our manufacturers correctly determined the dimensions for the iPad and cases, but if there was a problem we can guarantee that the customer will not lose in that situation.

Feel free to ask us any questions if you have any.

Thanks.

Hi Cimo, even we are competitor i prefer more the term of colleague, don't dream we also know how to made the exact shape without iPad in hand, but for the silicone case i will not do that even i have a top silicone factory at 3 kilometers from my office , because i don't want to made one more tooling (even in china is not same price as oversea) when i have an iPad in hand ... is for this reason some of what we are cooking are not yet in pre-order, and even made a testing tooling is not suitable solution.

For sleeve and bag, it's not a big problem but for what need a tooling and what have fit perfectly is too risky (this is based on my 12 years products development)

by the way, you have nice range of products

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Hi Cimo, even we are competitor i prefer more the term of colleague, don't dream we also know how to made the exact shape without iPad in hand, but for the silicone case i will not do that even i have a top silicone factory at 3 kilometers from my office , because i don't want to made one more tooling (even in china is not same price as oversea) when i have an iPad in hand ... is for this reason some of what we are cooking are not yet in pre-order, and even made a testing tooling is not suitable solution.

For sleeve and bag, it's not a big problem but for what need a tooling and what have fit perfectly is too risky (this is based on my 12 years products development)

by the way, you have nice range of products

Yes, there are risks in coming out with a product before it has actually been handed over to the public but we believe the benefits outweigh the risks. In the end, if something does actually go wrong, like we said before, the customer need not to worry. They are the priority and we will gladly accept any return if the product is incorrect.

Thanks :) We look forward to seeing what your company has for us in the future. Looks like you have interesting products yourself.

I see that in your sixth image on your site you have a familiar product. Your company sells the 'TrendyDigital WaterGuard Waterproof Case for the Apple iPad'? Or are they from the same manufacturer?

Most reactions

Latest posts