What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check other devices

Bruce R.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my cellphone got trashed last month,(sat on it), is there any way I can check my messages and so forth and access my phone contacts with my iPad mini 2 ?

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If your messages and contacts were synced through iCloud they should be on your iPad already. If you're asking about remote access apps for iOS devices, there aren't any. It would be a huge security issue if there were such apps in the App Store. Do you have a recent backup of the iPhone? If so, that information will be one the backup and setting up another device from that backup will give you access to everything that iPhone.

OP
B

Bruce R.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not an iPhone, moto something. I was wondering cause I see other people borrow someone’s phone to check their own when they left it at home.

OP
B

Bruce R.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wanted to send messages to people that my phone isn’t working, and I have exactly the same contacts in both, but when I try to ms some of them their name turns red and send doesn’t work. What’s up with that ?

amyberta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I’ve had that happen to me. Delete their names and put them back in. I hope that helps

Most reactions

Latest posts