What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing App Store from USA to Uk

Aardvark13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Grateful for a bit of help, please. I recently searched for a type of music and it was only available from the US App Store. Even though I did not make a purchase, my ipad is now stuck on the US store. A couple of update notifications have come on, for older, installed Apps but I cannot download them as it says they are not available from the US store. I am being
asked to change to the local store. Simple - no! Please tell me how to make the change, back to the UK store.
Many thanks. Peter

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Go to App Store - Featured, scroll down to your Apple ID and tap it. From the following popup, choose "Sign out".
Then sign in again. Next popup: tap "Use existing Apple ID". Enter your Apple ID and password, and you'll be redirected to your country.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Grateful for a bit of help, please. I recently searched for a type of music and it was only available from the US App Store. Even though I did not make a purchase, my ipad is now stuck on the US store. A couple of update notifications have come on, for older, installed Apps but I cannot download them as it says they are not available from the US store. I am being
asked to change to the local store. Simple - no! Please tell me how to make the change, back to the UK store.
Many thanks. Peter

Hi peter,

I have moved your post to the Help Section for better attention.

Thanks,
Ski ~ iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

OP
A

Aardvark13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you J A. It was easy when I followed your instructions. It pays to ask. There were several updates waiting, once I linked to the UK store. Mission accomplished.
Best wishes, Peter

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you J A. It was easy when I followed your instructions. It pays to ask. There were several updates waiting, once I linked to the UK store. Mission accomplished. Best wishes, Peter
You're welcome. Glad to help.

Most reactions