What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing the regional app store

creativeoneuk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I'm in the UK and registered with the UK App Store. Somehow I managed to change my setting to point to the US store and I can't remember/see how to change the setting back. Now whenever I try to buy a new app it tells me to change to the Uk store but not how to do it. I'm sure I'm missing something very obvious - can anyone tell me what?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. I'm in the UK and registered with the UK App Store. Somehow I managed to change my setting to point to the US store and I can't remember/see how to change the setting back. Now whenever I try to buy a new app it tells me to change to the Uk store but not how to do it. I'm sure I'm missing something very obvious - can anyone tell me what?

Hello and welcome to iPF!

To change your country, go to App Store - Featured:

image-2395947555.jpg

Scroll down to your Apple ID

image-683392803.jpg

Tap it and sign out.

image-4179782322.jpg

Then sign in again. Choose

image-2468151266.jpg

After writing your email and pw, a popup should appear and you may choose to return to your country.

Most reactions

Latest posts