What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change app incons?

TutenStain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I do this? I downloaded this one: (sorry could not post link as I need 3 posts or greater. Its just a replacement icon for Atomic Browser)

Went to my applications folder and found Atomic Browser. Then I replaced the icon.png with the one I downloaded. I restarted and resping:ed iPad but nothing. Still the same stock icon. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks.

muyoso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
/var/mobile/applications/atomic web/atomicbrowser.app

Look for the png file with the number 72 in it's name. All of the icons are in png form and have 72 in their name. Rename your file to match the name of the png file you are replacing.

OP
T

TutenStain

iPF Noob
Reaction score
/var/mobile/applications/atomic web/atomicbrowser.app

Look for the png file with the number 72 in it's name. All of the icons are in png form and have 72 in their name. Rename your file to match the name of the png file you are replacing.

Thanks!

Wonder why its not called icon.png? Replaced the one with 72 and it worked.

Most reactions